Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA 101 Introduction to Business.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook:Last term to use the 3rd edition. Better Business by Solomon. Publisher: Pearson 3rd edition.We are only using the textbook. The Bizlab license is not required. Try to buy a used textbook. Any 3rd edition ISBN with 16 chapters will work.
No previous edition of a textbook will work for our course.
This course will be using Desire2Learn, our learning management software at PCC.
Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader (FREE from www.adobe.com)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30401 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 04-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Diana L Ellis
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.