VT109 Radiation Safety
Introduces x-radiation and safety principles involved in using of x-ray machines. Program or current employment in a veterinary hospital or clinic doing x-ray work is required. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There is no textbook for this course. Each Chapter is followed by a Quiz that must be completed by the Quiz due date. Timely and professional communication (via email) with the instructor is a key to success in this course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Current employment in a veterinary medical facility is a prerequisite for this course. All Quizzes must be completed by the Quiz due date to qualify for a passing grade.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30249||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 02-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Brad E Krohn
Notes: 6 Wks (6/23-8/2) Open to Individuals Employed in Vet Clinics
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.