BA131 Intro to Business Technology
Covers computer concepts and the use of information technology in business organizations including the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Includes introduction to hardware, software, databases, system development, and tools that businesses use for communication and collaboration. Includes appreciating the value of ethical conduct in a business/computer environment and the impact of technology on industry and society. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA 131 Introduction to Business Technology
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: Introduction to Information Systems -- Supporting and Transforming Business 4 E (Fourth Edition), Rainer/Cegielski, Wiley, ISBN: 978-1-118-06334-7
The WileyPlus Access Code is not required if you can access the following URL: http://higheredbcs.wiley.com/legacy/college/rainer/1118063341/rubysclub/index.html
This course will be using Desire2Learn, our learning management software at PCC.
Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader (FREE from www.adobe.com),
Microsoft Office 2010 (or higher) - (includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) and PDF Maker or Open Office (free) with PDF Maker
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30231||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 05-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Bill G Bruno
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.