Covers accounting information from management perspective for planning, performance evaluation and for decision making purposes. Includes cost concepts, product costing, cost-volume-profit relationships, profit planning, variance analysis, responsibility accounting and capital budgeting. Prerequisite: BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- In this course we will be using (1)the Desire2Learn platform and (2)the CONNECT Homework Manager.
To login to your course, please go to https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login.
IMPORTANT: If you do not log in to D2L by 5:00 PM on Friday, June 27 you automatically be dropped from the class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You can view the Syllabus and the Course Calendar for ALL of my courses on my website. Here is the url:
A.TEXTBOOK: Financial Accounting 6th edition with Connect access code 2013
John J. Wild
The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at:
Note: If you purchase a used text, you will also need to purchase the access code for the Connect homework manager to submit your assignments.
Since this is an online course you will also need access to a computer and an internet browser (MSIE, Firefox, etc.)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30202 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 15-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Jeff A Edwards
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.