RE118 Real Estate Brokerage
Topics include advertising, financial records, regulatory requirements for real estate offices, escrow, office manuals, and other topics. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- COURSE DESCRIPTION RE 118 is an introductory level real estate brokerage course. It was designed to prepare students to take the real estate brokerage portion of the Oregon Real estate Broker's exam. Students will be exposed to topics including: Advertising, Financial records, Regulatory requirements for Real Estate offices, Escrow, Office manuals and other topics. This course offering satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker Pre-licensing requirements.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are no specific course requirements.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30157||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: David J Amato
Notes: This class should be taken in conjunction with RE 140
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.