OS220 Business Editing Skills
Develops skills necessary for editing, transcribing, and writing memos, letters and e-mail. Emphasis: punctuation, capitalization, spelling, grammar, and word use. Recommended: Qualify for WR 121, keyboard by touch and completion of a beginning word processing class, or consent of instructor. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Business Editing Skills develops skills necessary for editing, transcribing, and writing memos, letters, and e-mails. The emphasis is on punctuation, capitalization, spelling, grammar, and word usage. Qualify for WR 121, keyboard by touch, and completion of a beginning word processing class or consent of instructor.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- English for Careers: Business, Professional, and Technical with MyWriting Lab; 10th Edition: Leila R. Smith and Roberta Moore, authors; Prentice Hall, publisher (ISBN 9780135092279). MyWritingLab access code is packaged with above textbook. If you purchase a used book or some place other than the PCC bookstore, you will need to purchase the access code. It can be purchased online at Pearson Publishing. (www.MyWritingLab.com.)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28991||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Joni K Meisner
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.