OS280G CE: Administrative Asst Sem
Supplements the work experience portion of cooperative education and the student's on-campus program through feedback sessions and instruction in job-related area. Prerequisite/concurrent: OS 280F. Recommend: RD 115, WR 115 and satisfactory progress through at least 15 credit hours of CAS/OS courses, or instructor permission required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please schedule an appointment with Tamara Williams, Student Employment & Cooperative Education. She is located on the Rock Creek Campus, Building 9, Room 108, phone: 971-722-7243. She will provide you with an overview of the Cooperative Education program and determine if you have met the qualifications to enroll.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28982||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Barbara R Lave
Notes: Please call 971-722-7243 to register.
Tuition: credit Fees: $6.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.