ED100 Introduction to Education
Explores the roles of a variety of personnel in schools. Includes personal responses to school situations, students, other personnel and the roles of schools in American Society. Examines ethical, legal, and administrative implications for educators. Recommended as an initial course for those contemplating a career in education. Course is designed to ease the transition of students to college-level study. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28723||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Jennifer D Margolis
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.