ENG260 Intro to Women Writers
Explores women's writings and literary theory from diverse places and historical periods. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- If you have questions about the content or format of the course, please contact instructor Gay Monteverde at email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Please have all the required books in your hands by the first week of class. The books are available at PCC's SE campus bookstore on SE 82nd & Division or at the Sylvania campus bookstore. Most cannot be purchased anywhere else. A list of the books we will read is available from the bookstore and online. Also, per PCC policy, you must log in to the class on Monday, April 1, or you will be dropped as a 'no show.' If you are on the wait list for the class, send me an email on Monday, April 1 and I will let you know if there is room to add. I will not add students after Wednesday.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28269||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Gay C Monteverde
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.