CAS180 Search Engine Optimization-SEO
Introduces techniques and skills necessary to elevate your website to the number one position in a search through the use of up-to-date concepts for optimizing the searchability of web pages on the Internet. Introduces the creation of a tailored Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, including on-page and off-page search engine optimization, META data research and analysis, traffic generation, online tools and SEO software. Covers client side SEO. Prerequisite: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course: 1. Reviews SEO best practices integrated in website content and coding. 2. Requires extensive reading 3. Be prepared to participate fully in your group activities. This class uses the Second Edition of our book. The older version does not work for this class. Please purchase the book with this ISBN: 978-1-449-30421-8.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students are required to have web design experience. These are the required courses: Prerequisite: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or instructor permission. If have web experience outside the classroom, please email your experience to the instructor. Please add your G# if you believe your experience should qualify you to complete this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27886||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Patti A DeAngelis
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.