BCT209 VectorWorks for Contractors II
Explores and expands on the study of Vectorworks CAD based software . Covers file management, drawing tools and rendering methods used to create orthogonal project documents and realistic three-dimensional conceptual drawings. Introduces Renderworks software for adding life like effects, colors and textures to three-dimensional Vectorworks drawings. Prerequisite: BCT 105 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27746||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Spencer W Hinkle
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.