COMM100 Intro to Speech Communication
Covers complexities of the communication process. Includes insights into the causes and effects of general communication behaviors, involvement in active exploration of basic communication theories and concepts, and opportunities to develop communication strengths. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I am happy you are registered for this course. You will learn about your communication process. You will ask and address questions such as 'why do we do that?' 'How does that happen?' 'What does that really mean?' We will talk about theory that comes to life in the discussion board and through the activities. I look forward to 'meeting' you!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Be sure you are familiar with the Desire2Learn system and if not, complete the student orientation (online). The required text is Kory Floyd, Communication Matters. 11th Edition. You will not be required to meet on campus at any time and I encourage you to connect with me for anything that you need related to this course and its objectives.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27421||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Suzanne J Atkin
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.