CIS225 End User Support
Prepares computer professional for providing training and support to end users. Includes the roles and responsibilities of the end-user support person; characteristics of the adult learner; and strategies and techniques for developing instruction, teaching technical subject matter and providing ongoing technical support. Recommended: CIS 120, WR 227, and three additional CIS courses or instructor permission. Additional lab hours may be required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27076||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.