GRN280A CE: Gerontology Internship
Develops practical experience, skill development and professional direction in achieving their career goals, working under supervision in an approved worksite through an intentional internship. Prerequisite: Submission of Training Agreement and Learning Objectives Forms, signed by the student and worksite supervisor to Gerontology office. Cooperative Education office requests registration. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26635||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Ann E McQueen
Notes: 1 credit equals 30 hours at dementia internship location.
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.