OS240 Filing and Records Management
Develop skills for indexing, coding, and cross-referencing documents to be filed. Includes requisitions and charge-outs, records transfer, various filing systems, and an overall view of the role of records management in business including electronic and image records. Recommended: RD 115; WR 115; and basic computer skills. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26560||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Patty A McCoy
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.