FP101 Prin of Emerg Services
Introduces the Emergency Services. Explores career opportunities and requirements for emergency service responders. Related topics will be introduced such as nomenclature, history, basic chemistry and physics of emergency situations, life safety initiatives, laws and loss analysis. Introduces fire protection systems, specific fire protection functions, organization and function of public and private emergency services. This course is the prerequisite for FP 111. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26043||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Ed D Lindsey
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.