BA256 Income Tax
Introduces preparation of federal individual and sole proprietorship income tax returns. Provides brief overview of partnership and corporate returns. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I am a former IRS Revenue Agent who has taught new hires for the IRS. I have a private accounting practice and teach accounting at the Sylvania and Rock Creek campuses of PCC, as well as, CPE to tax professionals. The intended outcomes of the course are that you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to complete a basic set of forms and schedules for an individual taxpayer; demonstrate knowledge of current tax rules and regulations; and calculate the correct amount of tax using tax tables and/or tax formulas provided by the government.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook information: Income Tax Fundamentals, Whittenburg, Atlus-Buller, Southwestern, 2015. ISBN: 9781305600010. Addtl req software: H&R Block tax preparation software bundled with above textbook.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25825||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 12-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Diane E Pallas
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.