HE262 Child Health,Nutrition,Safety
Explores current health and safety issues for infants and young children. Issues examined include childhood illnesses and ailments, nutrition, obesity, stress, safe environment, self-esteem and general first aid. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 262 begins Monday, April 1st at 6am. The course access deadline is Tuesday, April 2nd at 12 noon. Students who have not accessed the course by the Tuesday course access deadline may lose their seat in the course to students on the wait-list. Wait-listed students will be added Tuesday, April 2 after 12 noon as seats in the class become available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Please purchase the course textbook at either the Cascade Campus bookstore or the Online bookstore prior to the start of the term. New online students: Prior to the first day of the term, please read the directions at www.distance.pcc.edu/ login and go through the online learning orientation at www.distance.pcc.edu/orientation. Returning students: Proceed to www.distance.pcc.edu/login for login and password.Course Specific Requirements: Recommended: Academic preparation of reading and writing skills commensurate with 200 level college transfer courses. New online students: Prior to the first day of the term read the directions at www.distance.pcc.edu/ login and go through the online learning orientation at www.distance.pcc.edu/orientation.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25495||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Nhu To-Haynes
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.