CAS122 Keyboarding for Speed/Accuracy
Develops confidence, endurance, and control for accurate keyboarding while increasing keyboarding speed. Develops ability to proofread documents accurately and efficiently. Keying by touch is essential. Recommended: Placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or above. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to this course, please go to https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. You should plan to work on the lessons and timings 6 -7 hours a week to be successful in this class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will need a computer with Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP and a stable internet connection. The Skill Building Pro software will not work with Windows 8 or a MAC. The lessons and timings will be completed with the Skill Building Pro software DVD program is attached to the back cover of the book. If you purchased a used text, be sure it has the correct software. Version 1.1.1 is the latest version but older versions will work if you are willing to use a patch (which will be included in the course) to add the Web Reporter function.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25015||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Janet M Graves
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.