PSY239 Intro to Abnormal Psychology
Surveys the history, theories, etiology, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of the spectrum of psychological disorders. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores, and PSY 201 or 201A or 202 or 202A. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is entirely online and has no face-to-face class meetings. After successfully registering for the class, log-in by going to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores, and PSY 201 or 201A or 202 or 202A. Textbook: Abnormal Psychology by Beidel, Bulik, and Stanley, Pearson/Prentice-Hall Publisher, Second Edition 2012. The textbook comes with a software code that will give you access to the publisher's online site called MyPsychLab. Instructor will give the course-specific ID number for MyPsychLab on the first day of class. Use of MyPsychLab is highly recommended
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24702||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Florence C Spraggins
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.