Introduces preparation of federal individual and sole proprietorship income tax returns. Provides brief overview of partnership and corporate returns. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA256 CRN 5117,Individual Income Tax Snap-Shot Bio: *Former Revenue Agent for IRS *Taught New Hires for IRS *Accounting Instructor *Teach CPE *Current Accounting & Tax Practice
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The following Texts & Software are required for the course: 1.Income Tax Fundamentals, Whittenburg, Atlus-Buller, Southwestern, 2016. ISBN:978-1-3056000-1-0 . Available from: http://bookstore.pcc.edu /store1/SelectTermDept.aspx. 2.H&R Block tax preparation software bundled with above textbook will need to be installed to your computer to complete a comprehensive problem for each chapter. 3.CengageNow homework management site to complete homework is bundled with the new textbook (or purchased online). 4.Adobe Acrobat Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/. 5.PowerPoint Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download /details.aspx?id=13 Course Outcomes Demonstrate an understanding of how to complete a basic set of forms and schedules for an individual taxpayer. *Demonstrate knowledge of current tax rules and regulations. *Calculate the correct of amount of tax using tax tables and/or tax formulas provided by the government.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|24483 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 10-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Diane E Pallas
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.