CJA101 Cultural Diversity in CJ Prof
Provides introduction and familiarization with communication styles, customs, language and behavior patterns of various cultures, ethnic groups and non-traditional populations as employed by and encountered by criminal justice professions; including police, corrections, parole and probation, juvenile and adult casework, private security, loss prevention, investigation and 911 communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The required textbook is Multicultural Law Enforcement: Strategies for Peacekeeping in a Diverse Society, 5th Edition by Shusta, Levine, Wong, Olson and Harris; Prentice Hall, ISBN-13 9780135050880. You can order this book online from the PCC Bookstore or from any online book vendor. It is important you have this book immediately when the term begins since we will be using it throughout the entire term.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24452||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Aaron T Olson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.