HE262 Child Health,Nutrition,Safety
Explores current health and safety issues for infants and young children. Issues examined include childhood illnesses and ailments, nutrition, obesity, stress, safe environment, self-esteem and general first aid. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management System at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. You are required to drop/remove yourself if you decide to NOT participate in the class. Students need to drop (8-12 week classes) and pay by Saturday, October 1st by 10pm online via MyPCC. The deadline to drop (8-12 week classes) and pay in-person is Friday, September 30th by 5pm.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- All course work completed online. Required text include: Marotz. Health, Safety, & Nutrition for the Young Child, 8th. Edition, Delmar Publishing 2012
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24408||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Ena A Rierson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.