BA285 Human Relations-Organizations
Explores interactions in organizations by examining human perceptions, communications, small group dynamics and leadership. Includes dynamics of change, cultural diversity, substance abuse, work stress, ethics and social responsibility, and the challenges of globalization. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- We will be using the Text Book for this course. There should be a copy of it in the library. I also recommend that you think about buying the e-book instead of hardcopy, it is cheaper and by the time you pay for the book, then sell it back, you will still have saved money as the used copies are hard to find.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will be doing two small group projects so you will need to be familiar with how to do virtual chats, sharing documents online and communicating and making time to work with other students remotely. Skype, google chat and dropbox are some tools to get familiar with.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24356||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Kim A Bishop
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.