FN110 Personal Nutrition
Explores personal food habits and beliefs. Emphasizes practical application of nutrition knowledge to enhance general health. Analyze present diet and evaluate it according to latest nutritional guidelines. Basic nutrition course for students with little or no science background. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- You WILL need to purchase the textbook 'Nutrition Now 6th edition' by Judith Brown. Class is online only and does NOT meet face-to-face.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24345||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Cindy A Francois
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.