BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- We will be using the Text Book for this course. There should be a copy of it in the library. I also recommend that you think about buying the e-book instead of hardcopy, it is cheaper and by the time you pay for the book, then sell it back, you will still have saved money as the used copies are hard to find. Make sure the book is current and is the PCC version. We have this book specifically printed for PCC and it is different than the regular book with the same title. We will use the book alot. Also you do not need the separate CD, you can buy the book used if you want.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will be doing a book review for this course so start thinking about a business book that you are interested in and want to read. You may check it out from the library or buy it, it will be a book of your choice to read and review. I will have some suggestions on books to read when class begins, but it has to be about any business related topic we will be studying during the semester.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23923||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Kim A Bishop
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.