HE250 Personal Health
Explores current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases and drugs from a wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Greetings and welcome to Personal Health HE250. I hope that you had a wonderful Spring break and are well rested for the Spring quarter. Please take a moment to read through the syllabus and print out a copy for yourself. This is one of the most important document in this class. I look forward to hearing from each one this week.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- HE250 Students enrolled in the online course CRN 11382, please logon to your class course by Thursday, April 3, 2013. Students who have not done so by 6pm on Thursday will be drop to make room for those on the wait list.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23712||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Hoa L Lesselroth
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.