GRN233 Supporting End of Life
Provides health care workers, caregivers, religious and spiritual counselors, social workers, fiduciaries, and family members the knowledge and skills to support the end of life process with dying persons and their families. Explores the physical, emotional, spiritual, legal, and financial aspects of dying, as well as grief and bereavement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23508||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Erica G Srinivasan
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.