CIS179 Data Comm Concepts I
Provides basic concepts of data communications, networking and connectivity. Explores hardware, connectivity, signaling, addressing, network topologies, communication protocols, network designs, switching, management, TCP/IP protocols, security and standards with emphasis on the OSI reference model. Prerequisite: CIS 120 or CIS 121 or EET 111 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23256||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Thomas A Findley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.