MTH60 Introductory Algebra- 1st Term
Introduction to algebraic concepts and processes with a focus on linear equations and inequalities in one and two variables. Applications, graphs, functions, formulas, and proper mathematical notation are emphasized throughout the course. A scientific calculator is required. The TI-30X II is recommended. Prerequisites: MTH 20 and RD 80 (or ESOL 250). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This online course will use Desire2Learn online system. There is a link to Desire2Learn once you log into MyPCC.
This course requires either a NEW textbook, or an access ID at www.coursecompass.com. A used textbook will not work.
This course requires two on-campus exams at PCC SE Center. If you cannot attend, email me asap for alternatives.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23236||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Carl Yao
Notes: MYMathLab REQUIRED. Students should buy new text bundle.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.