RD90 Reading 90
Improves reading through work on vocabulary development, motor skills, comprehension and some reading rate improvement. Prerequisite: Placement into RD 90 or successful completion of RD 80 AND placement into WR 80. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are TWO required textbooks: Reading and All That Jazz (5th ed) and the Mercury Reader selected for McMichael's Online Reading 90.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22812||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Kelly A McMichael
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.