ECE123 Environments and Curriculum II
This course explores the use of developmentally and culturally appropriate practices in creating physical and social environments and curriculum for children six weeks to six years in home or center-based programs. Theories of play and early care and education are employed to plan and implement environments and curriculum for children. Students plan, implement, and evaluate environments and curriculum for young children. Prerequisite: ECE 122. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22798||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Andrew S Garland-Forshee
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.