CG130H Intro Today's Careers: Health
Explores career opportunities in the health professions. The focus will be on the educational and licensing requirements, professional and ethical responsibilities, physical requirements, workplace environment and career pathways of each profession. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course explores careers in the field of health care, focusing on those that can be attained with undergraduate studies. Learning activities include writing a journal about career information, quizzes, discussions and online research. There is no textbook for this course and there will be no on-campus classes.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Basic computer and writing skills and good time management are neccessary to be successful in this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22607||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Joclyn G Thornburg
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.