HST202 History of the US 1840-1914
Examines cause and effect, and significant trends and movements related to political, social and economic ideas and events from 1840 to 1914. History courses are non-sequential and may be taken in any term and in any order. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Textbook for HST 202: Eric Foner, Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Third Seagull Edition, New York: W.W. Norton), 2010. (ISBN 978-0-393-93430-4). Additional reading: Upton Sinclair, The Jungle. (New York, Penguin Classics), 2006. (ISBN 978-0-14-303958-7). This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Class is fully online, no campus visits required. HST 201 is not required to take this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22579||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Heather M Mayer
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.