HE250 Personal Health
Explores current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases and drugs from a wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 250: Personal Health CRN: 22340 This class is fully online using Desire2Learn. There is no face-to-face or on-campus requirements.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbooks can be purchased through the Rock Creek Bookstore (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/) The newest edition of the text is required. Students must log-in and participate by Thursday of the first week of the term.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22340||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Elizabeth A Bergstad
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.