HE242 Stress and Human Health
Surveys and critically analyzes the stress concept and its impact on individual health. Using a multi-dimensional model, students will explore their personal stressors and the interaction between stress, human health and disease. Recommended: WR 121 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- From the Instructor: HE 242 begins Monday March 31st at 12am. The course access deadline is Tuesday April 1st at 12 noon. Students who have not accessed the course by the Tuesday course access deadline may lose their seat in the course to students on the wait-list. Wait-listed students will be added Tuesday March 1st after 12 noon as seats in the class become available. Please purchase the course textbook at either the Sylvania Campus bookstore or the Online bookstore prior to the start of the term. Required Textbook: Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being. Seventh Edition; Brian Luke Seaward; Jones and Bartlett, 2012.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Recommended: Academic preparation of reading and writing skills commensurate with 200 level college transfer courses. New online students: Prior to the first day of the term read the directions at www.distance.pcc.edu/ login and go through the online learning orientation at www.distance.pcc.edu/orientation. Returning students: Proceed to www.distance.pcc.edu/login for login and password.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22332||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: General C Johnson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.