CAS232 Desktop Publishing: InDesign
Introduces Adobe InDesign, a desktop publishing software, to design and create effective publications such as announcements, fliers, advertisements, and reports. Covers the processes to create, import, and manipulate text and/or graphics through use of software features. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115 and prior knowledge and use of Windows technology and CAS 216. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22233||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Kimberly J McCann
Notes: InDesign CS6
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.