GRN280A CE: Gerontology Internship
Develops practical experience, skill development and professional direction in achieving their career goals, working under supervision in an approved worksite through an intentional internship. Prerequisite: Submission of Training Agreement and Learning Objectives Forms, signed by the student and worksite supervisor to Gerontology office. Cooperative Education office requests registration. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- GRN280A is the Gerontology Internship course. Students must identify their internship site and complete a Training Agreement and Learning Objectives, signed by their worksite supervisor, before they can be registered. Students can take up to 10 credits in any term, with one or multiple internship sites. Each credit earned requires a minimum of 30 hours of work. Contact the Gerontology Program for further information: 971-722-8254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- While students do their internships in a variety of sites, all the students assigned to a particular instructor will have access to a Desire2Learn online course, where they can participate in discussions with other interns and submit their mid-term and final reports, as well as their supervisor's evaluation. Questions concerning internships with Jan Abushakrah should be addressed to Jan directly at 971-722-4077 or by email: email@example.com.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22142||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Jan L Abushakrah
Notes: 2 credits equals 60 hours of work at internship location.
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.