MUS206 Intro to History of Rock Music
Introduces the history of rock music. Examines rock music's roots and development, its innovators and significant events through a cultural as well as musical perspective. Prerequisite/concurrent: WR 115 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is taught/administered by Jesse McCann. He has been offering MUS 206 online for PCC Distance Learning for over six years. An accomplished classical guitarist, he teaches at both PCC and PSU.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- REQUIRED TEXT AND MATERIALS Charlton, Katherine. Rock Music Styles; Sixth Edition, McGraw Hill; New York, New York. 2011 Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari This course contains quizzes, assignments and discussions all with strict deadlines. Students are expected to understand and abide by the instructions concerning each category of work. Please email the instructor with any questions.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21974||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Jesse S McCann
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.