EC202 Prin Econ: Macroeconomics
Covers the overall economy. Includes the basic reasons for and the problems of recession, inflation, and stagflation; the use of monetary, fiscal, and incomes policies; and other economic management tools. Recommended: MTH 95 and EC 201. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Greetings, This term our textbook will be Macroeconomics by Krugman and Wells. This is the third edition which was published by Worth Publishers. The ISBN is: 9781429283427. There will be no required attendance, all assignments, postings, and exams will be conducted on line. We will be using the Desire2learn format, to access the course (the course web site will be available at 8 AM on March 29)log into MYPCC and you will note on the first page on the left hand side, access to Desire2learn. To remain enrolled in the course, students will need to post an introductory message by Tuesday, March 31.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21879||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: John R Somers
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.