BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA101 Introduction to Business! This course will be exclusively using Desire2Learn, the PCC Learning Management system. The course is fully online and DOES NOT meet on campus. We will be using the MindTap supplementary material. Please review the textbook information below to ensure you have the correct edition. I look forward to working with you soon!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Course Textbook: 'Intro to Business' , Twelfth Edition, Pride, Hughes and Kapoor BUSINESS W/MINDTAP ACCESS CARD The ISBN is 9781285898179. This is a custom ISBN specifically printed for BA101 at PCC. It is different than the regular book with the same title. Please also note that previous editions of the regular title or PCC versions may not contain all the required course material.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21862||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Cathy J LeDuc
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.