OS131 10-key on Calculators
Develops 10-key skills by touch. Recommended: Placement into RD 115, WR 115, and MTH 20. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This one-credit class will help you become proficient on an electronic calculator as well as the number pad on your computer. This section runs for 5 weeks.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Access to an electronic calculator is required. One is recommended in the syllabus. Basic math skills such as converting fractions and placing decimals correctly are needed. For the timings you will also need a computer with internet access. You will also need to purchase a textbook. The textbook is available in the book store and may be available as a used text.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21522||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 02-May-2014|
Instructor: Janet M Graves
Notes: Class meets for 5 weeks.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.