BA213 Managerial Accounting
Covers accounting information from management perspective for planning, performance evaluation and for decision making purposes. Includes cost concepts, product costing, cost-volume-profit relationships, profit planning, variance analysis, responsibility accounting and capital budgeting. Prerequisite: BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be conducted using the Desire2Learn platform as our Learning Management Software that is used to deliver online courses.
To login to your course, please go to https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- A. TEXTBOOK:
Managerial Accounting 14th edition (custom edition packaged with ConnectPlus access code card) by Garrison/Noreen/Brewer
This is a custom textbook offered at a reduced price to PCC students. The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at:
Note: If you purchase a used text, you will also need to purchase ConnectPlus in order to submit your assignments.
Since this is an online course you will also need access to a computer and with an internet browser (MSIE, Firefox, etc.)
IMPORTANT: If you fail to log in to D2L before 5:00 PM on April 5, you will automatically be dropped from the class
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21360||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Jeff A Edwards
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.