HE250 Personal Health
Explores current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases and drugs from a wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This class will explore current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases, and drugs-- all from a wellness perspective.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course is conducted entirely online, which means you do not have to be on campus to complete any portion of it. You will participate in the course using PCCs distance learning system called Desire2Learn. It is expected that you have access to high speed internet and a compatible operating system throughout the course of the term.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21274||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Tessa C McKenzie
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.