ENGR100 Exploring Engineering
Focuses on engineering careers, and what engineers "do". Presents various engineering disciplines and associated occupations through class discussions, presentations by practicing engineers, laboratory activities, and viewing of occupational videos. Designed to inform students of the attributes of a career in engineering and the academic preparation it requires. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21122||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Russell B Eng
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.