CAS175 Introduction to Flash
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Flash to create and edit animated movies and web graphics. Covers shape and motion tweening, masks, symbols, and basic ActionScripting. Emphasizes using the Flash interface efficiently. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please be sure to log in to class during the first week and post an introduction of yourself and complete the Introduction Quiz before midnight Thursday. Anyone who has not completed both of these items will be dropped from the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21008||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Mark Terui
Notes: Flash CS6 login & send msg by 4/03 or access may be denied
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.