CAS171 Intermediate Excel
Introduces advanced features of Excel to design and create accurate, professional worksheets for use in business and industry. Includes financial, logical, statistical, lookup, and database functions; pivot tables; "what-if" analysis with data tables; importing data; complex graphs; macros; and solver features. Focuses on ways to ensure accuracy including proofreading techniques and critical thinking to determine what data to present and how to present it. Prerequisite: CAS 170 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20870||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Patty A Bacha
Notes: Excel 2010 Complete 1st assign by 4/03 or you may be dropped
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.