CIS276 Advanced SQL
Focuses on design, development and implementation of SQL programming for all types of relational database applications including client/server and Internet databases. Learn to write complicated interactive and embedded SQL statement and learn the implications of multi-user database applications. Recommended: CIS 275; two-term programming language sequence; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Course is fully taught fully online; students must have a reliable computer and Internet connection.
- Weekly video lectures will be broadcast; students may log in to participate or watch recorded versions later. Note that these lectures are mandatory viewing, so a reliable broadband connection is required.
- Queries will be run against a Microsoft SQL Server database; students are responsible for having access to a Windows-based computer (or Windows emulator for Macs) which can run Microsoft SSMS.
- An Oracle database will also be used; development software will be available for download
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20745||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Alan Miles
Notes: Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.