MSD121 Leadership Skill Development
Discusses new leadership theories and paradigm shifts and strategies for leading others and managing yourself. Topics include strategies for developing organizational visions, communication with clear meaning, developing trust through positioning, creating the learning organization, and sharing leadership through empowerment. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This online course uses both material that is part of the course content and a text: The Leadership Challenge by Kouzes and Posner 5th edition. If you would like more on the course information you may contact the instructor, Rob Russell, at email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Grading is based on a combination of participating in weekly discussions, a mid-term and a final quiz, and a research paper due at the end of the term. For the Pass/No Pass option the weekly discussions and a final application paper are required. The weekly assignments and quizzes are to be completed within specified time frames, but with of ample time (several days) to complete.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20730||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Rob W Russell
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.