BA211 Principles of Accounting I
Introduces financial accounting theory, including the accounting cycle, analysis and recording of transactions, and reporting financial information in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Recommend: MTH 60 and BA 111. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to taking your BA 211 course entirely online! You will never need to drive to a campus classroom to take an exam. Everything can be completed online in the comfort of your home or office!
This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses.
To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
Financial Accounting, 6th edition (PCC offers the textbook at a reduced price with Connect access)
by John J. Wild, 2012, McGraw-Hill, Irwin
This is a special priced textbook offered at a greatly reduced price to PCC students with Connect Access.
The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).
You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at:http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/
Note: If you purchase a used text, you will also need to purchase Connect in order to submit your assignments.
(2) Since this is an online course you will also need access to a computer and with an internet browser (MSIE, Firefox, etc.)
Web Technical Requirements: Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
Students with Disabilities:
Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20675||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Michael D Lawrence
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.